Phoenix Collateral Advisors
Phoenix Collateral Advisors LLC (PCA) was founded in 2005 in response to market demand for loan level reporting, performance oversight, portfolio surveillance and asset management. PCA has served a multitude of clients including: large global investment banks, origination platforms, big box servicers and special servicing companies. Since its inception PCA has partnered with its clients to perform loan level surveillance and credit risk management on a variety of portfolio and product types
PCA specializes in residential mortgage loan and servicing portfolio oversight, and its core services include:
- MBS and Whole Loan Credit Risk Management
- Loan Level Surveillance & Asset Management
- Policy and Procedure Adherence
- Servicer Benchmarking Evaluations
- Incentive Audit Oversight
- Residential Mortgage Loan and REO Transaction Management
- Vendor Management and Oversight
PCA has a track record of improving portfolio cash flow through specific loan level loss mitigation and timeline management efforts. The result is significant cost savings and improved portfolio cash velocity. This is all accomplished through robust analytics, direct servicer
oversight, and loan level intervention. Additionally, through its servicer operational assessments and benchmarking, PCA assists clients with ongoing operational execution.
With each of its core services PCA excels in providing information that assists investors in managing portfolios and determining appropriate asset level exit strategies. Further PCA leverages unique strengths, core competencies and industry best practices which contribute to its market leadership. These strengths and competencies include:
- Relationships - PCA is affiliated with the Phoenix Companies, which include Phoenix Capital Inc., Phoenix Analytic Services, Inc., and Phoenix Asset Management. Each of these companies is recognized and respected as a leader within the mortgage banking and investment banking community. Further, PCA was founded on the belief that client and servicer relationships will remain the foundation of the business.
- Experience - PCA's team consists of experienced individuals with diverse mortgage banking and servicing backgrounds. PCA specializes in default servicing, which includes collections, loss mitigation, foreclosure, bankruptcy, loan administration and REO. PCA's executives average 18 years in mortgage banking and specialize in credit risk management and asset disposition.
Technology - PCA built its own proprietary technology geared towards asset level pricing, portfolio modeling, risk management, and surveillance. This secure technology is web-based and quickly integrates servicer data files, which can contain hundreds of fields to create a near real-time asset pricing and reporting packages.